Adsquare’s Proximity Targeting is now available in more countries including self-service onboarding and PMP
We recently moved our geo-fencing capabilities to the next level – moving from “Geo-Contextual Targeting” to “Proximity Targeting”.
With our enhanced data marketplace for proximity targeting, Adsquare becomes the only company globally that offers data partners the possibility to monetize spatial data in real-time via our pre-bid integrated DSPs such as Active Agent, adform, AppNexus, Fusio by S4M, Mediasmart, Tabmo/Hawk, Splicky, The Trade Desk and more.
Data providers can upload segments connected to lat/long, polygons or any other geometry of choice conveniently in self-service, manage how the data is displayed and control how it is monetised: branded or unbranded, via Adsquare’s public or private marketplace.
Agencies and advertisers can transparently select segments from branded data owners and do not have to rely on a ‘black box’ solution. Trusted data partners include global leading brands such as HERE (places data), Experian, Acxiom (socio-demographic data), Mastercard (purchase data), WeatherFX by IBM (weather and product consumption triggers) or Spatial.ai (geosocial data).
The Adsquare Proximity Targeting product comes with the following benefits:
- Target customers when their products and services are on top of mind
- Conquest customers from competitor brands
- Choose between self-service or managed service activation
- Conveniently browse through our branded data trees and chose your datasets of choice with full transparency
- Our platform allows quick onboarding of custom datasets and offers PMP functionalities
- New Onboarding system allows data onboarding in any country in no time
- Move beyond Proximity: measure offline conversion in real-time or gain insights on targeted users to optimize future campaigns
See also the public coverage:
Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Back to the blog
Copyright 2021 Adsquare