GDPR in Practice: A Guide for Data Partners and Clients
Fast forward to today, GDPR is still considered as the most comprehensive data protection regulation to date. To help you to easier master this complex legislation, our whitepaper recaps the main GDPR implications for the mobile marketing industry and suggests practical steps businesses can take to ensure compliance.
The Importance of Choosing Trusted Partners
GDPR is not designed to stop marketers from communicating with their customers, nor does it prevent publishers from continuing their data monetization businesses. The goal is to give more control to the users, which can be transformed into a competitive advantage when working with carefully selected, credible partners.
adsquare is GDPR compliant and serves as your trusted partner for audience targeting, measurement and insights as well as for data monetization. The whitepaper explains adsquare’s role in the data processing chain and provides detailed information about adsquare’s processing operations and purposes.
Download the WhitePaper
- What GDPR means for the mobile marketing industry
- The most important GDPR building blocks
- Evaluation: Is your organization GDPR-compliant?
- Data processing chain and your role in it
- Compliance checklist for mobile publishers
- Compliance checklist for mobile advertisers
- Comprehensive guide on how to manage consent
- adsquare’s processing operations and purposes